cryptomemes

So where is my Ethereum now? 🤔 Please don’t fall for it. Every big crypto Social media account has those reactions. They are all scammers. Never send any Ethereum or give away your private key!

Exciting times ahead for XRP holders, as SBI holdings has begun accepting applications from new users to their “VCTRADE”, the worlds first bank backed crypto exchange. The subsidiary of the multinational financial giant is poised to make waves in the crypto market, primarily trading the Japanese Yen against XRP. SBI launched earlier this summer to a select 20,000 pre-registered users, but as of tomorrow, the exchange will be available to the wider public. So what can we expect? Well, after the launch to the 20,000 users we saw a 200 million dollar spike in 24 hour volume. With a projected 4 million crypto hungry users looking to jump into the market, the increase in volume could be anywhere from 1 billion (on the conservative end) to 10 billion dollars. But wait it gets better, speculative investors around the world will be anticipating a short term price pump of XRP, and will most definitely cash in on the coming run. The short term pump could be absolutely massive followed by a major sell off, or it could be a flop (due to how XRP’s price has responded to news and new listings in the past). But just know, we will remain vigilant and have plenty of potential targets cranked out as this is all happening✊ • • • • #bitcoinprice #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #cryptonews #bittrex #binance #cryptomemes #bitcoinnews #bitcointrading #zrx #xlm #zec #ada #xrp #iota #ethereum #litecoin #coinbase #coinmarketcap #ethereumclassic #investing #bittrex

Are you interested in trading? Its possible for you to be getting up to $10,000 in a week, Register with our trading company today for free and stand a chance to be traded for by a professional trader that will manage your account with the profitable system that is 100% sure of winning, with the minimum investment start up of Put $1000....​withdraw $9500 weekly Put $1500..​withdraw $14000 weekly Put $2000...​withdraw $19000 weekly feel free to contact me here if interested......​come and recover your lost here at profit360options ..i can manager your trading account and make more profits daily, weekly and monthly if only you can follow up my instructions as your trading account manager..​The few I handle I made a successful and profitable trade for them..... safe withdraw from your trading account without any charges or condition....inbox me directly to get started Join my money team!🔥 #cryptocoingrowth #cryptomemes #bitcoin #dogecoin #makeitraincrypto #litecoin #vertcoin #blockchainmemes #dogmeme #bitcoinfutures #ethereum #altcoins #neocoin #stellarlumens #siacoin #omisego #ripplecoin #waterdogwednesday #waterdogs #dogswimmingpool #cryptoeducation #cryptoknowledge #blockchaintechnology #bitcointechnology #hodl #consensus2018 #doge #noideawhatimdoing

🤘Meet or team! Kevin is one of our blockchain writers who keeps us all informed and laughing. 🤘 If he could go back in time, where would he go? Find out!

🚀🙏 POW POW POW - Are YOU #nulsdeep ?!?! I know I am!!! We just released this 'I'd pay for lunch if I wasn't NULSdeep' t-shirt! Purchase here - https://bit.ly/2LwPoW2 Let us know what you think! . . #Nuls #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #blockchainnews #blockchainrevolution #cryptotrader #cryptotrading #cryptomemes #cryptolife #cryptoinvestor #investing #bitcoinlife #bitcoinart #bitcointshirt #bitcoinlover #buybitcoin #getrich #lunch

Update on BTC: The past two days as anticipated a correction to the recent rally is I. Effect. We have a lot of inside bars forming in the green region seen above where we are expecting more consolidation in that area. If you haven’t checked out our latest post about corrective waves I highly suggest you go read it to learn more about how markets correct. 4H RSI is at an extremely high overbought level that we haven’t seen in a long time this signals that a drop in price is going to follow. MACD has crossed on the 4H chart which is another big signal we use as bearish evidence. At this point it’s looking like at 70% chance of a correction to 7.1k and 30% of a breakout passed the green trendline we mentioned earlier this week at 7.8k #cryptocurrency #setcoins #ethereum #litecoin #ethereum #zcash #blockchain #monero #finance #tech #setcoin #fintech #bitcoincash #xlm #iota #vechain #bytecoin #binance #lisk #zilliqa #zcash #aeternity #verge #wanchain #siacoin #rchain #dogecoin #cryptomemes